Sunday, December 2, 2007

I have the best fiance ever

No joke. I didn't want this to become too much of a personal blog, but this had to be shared.

For months--MONTHS--I have been asking for a Nikon D40. Begged for it, even. Then my amazing fiance tricked me, and convinced me, that unfortunately, there was just no way I could get it this year for my birthday, Christmas, or both. Mind you, my birthday isn't until the 11th, but on Friday I'm surprised by a nice slideshow of birthday wishes from all of New York City (click on the thumbnails below). Low and behold, my wonderful, amazing, and very sneaky fiance did get me the present of my dreams, and even managed to surprise the heck out of me when he gave it to me two weeks early because he "just couldn't keep it a secret anymore." So in gratitude, I made him model for hours until I got the perfect shots (see below). THANK YOU so much baby. Love you!!





-------
My birthday card:

1 comment:

Joan FioRito said...

I think you have a keeper fiance. He must love you a bunch to suprise you the way he did...he's also a looker.........Happy Birthday Gina !!!

JoanFioRito